CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY:
Callard is committed to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in all aspects of the business that impact our stakeholders, our employees, our clients, and our vendor partners.
We create an environment that fosters “giving back” through volunteer efforts and outreach that provides meaningful and positive support for our community. We accomplish this by dedicating our time and talents to worthy causes throughout the year.
We promote wellness throughout the organization by hosting, supporting and funding various employee health initiatives and programs, and we strive to meet important safety measures that provide for a secure and productive work environment.
We believe in developing our team’s talent through our internal “excellence” program which supports our Mission and Vision statement.
We support diverse professional programs by being actively involved within a business community that supports national efforts focused on WBE success, a nationally certified WBENC organization.
We partner with the top certified suppliers in the industry and maintain the highest level of product sourcing initiatives in order to provide our clients safe products that will promote their brands in 5 key areas:
- Environmental Impact
- Social Compliance
- Supply Chain Security
- Product Quality
- Product Safety
Callard is committed to positively impacting the environment and sustainable sourcing. As members of the Premier Group buying group and following the code of the Promotional Products Association, we partner with the top certified suppliers in the industry and maintain the highest level of quality product sourcing for our clients. We are relentless in seeking out and providing our clients with sustainable products that promote their brands and are produced with Minimum Environmental Impact in sourcing, raw materials, imprinting, packaging, and manufacturing processes. We extend those efforts in our internal operational efforts, including recycling shipping supplies through our fulfillment services and in our business office operations. We know every little effort can make a difference!
Your privacy is important to us. It is Callard’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://callard.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Callard Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://callard.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Callard’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Callard’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Callard at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Callard’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Callard makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Callard does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Callard or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Callard’s website, even if Callard or a Callard authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Callard’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Callard does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Callard may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Callard does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Callard has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Callard of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Callard may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ohio and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.